Non-conforming typography expected
- Full report name: Non-conforming typography expected
- Related to: components, component children
- Summary: a component or component child uses CSS font values that conform to the snapshot, but not to the theme
- How to fix: update your pattern library
This warning points to elements that implement a component as is required by the pattern library, but where the pattern library itself is inconsistent.
If a component definition in your pattern library uses font properties in way that does not conform to the pattern library's typography rules, and if an implements the component according to the snapshot, the resulting styles are both right (according to the component definition) and wrong (according to the typography rules) at the same time. The root cause of this warning is an inconsistent pattern library, which you will have to update to get rid of the warning.
See also #
- Non-conforming value expected (the same problem, but for colors)