- Full report name: Invalid typography
- Related to: non-components, theme, typography
- Summary: a non-component uses typography that does not conform to the theme
- How to fix: update the element's typography properties
A non-component element's typography does not conform to the component libraries's theme. It uses some combination of values for typography properties that the theme does not cover. Compare the combination of properties and values given in the error message with the sets of typography and consider expanding your pattern library to include more typography combinations.
- Nonconforming typography expected (a component's initial definition uses invalid typography)