- Full report name: Multiple equally matching child snapshots
- Related to: component's child elements
- Summary: an element could be one of several child elements and Warhol can't decide
- How to fix: this is a bug in Warhol, contact support
This error occurs when Warhol checks component children and is unable to identify one ore more child elements. As a consequence Warhol is unable to check the styles on a component child.
Unlike components, component children have no definitive canonical selector and Warhol has to apply heuristics to match each component child to its snapshot. This should never fail, but in theory it still can. If this error happened to you, please tell us about it!
- Hybrid component, a similar problem affecting components