- Full report name: Unexpected child element
- Related to: component's child elements
- Summary: found an unexpected child element in a component
- How to fix: remove the element or update your pattern library
This error occurs when Warhol finds a child element inside a component that is not supposed to be there. Warhol can only check the element for theme conformance.
Remove the element or update your pattern library to fix this error.
See also #
- Hybrid child, a similar problem where Warhol is unable to decide which snapshot a child element maps to