Non-conforming value expected
- Full report name: Non-conforming value expected
- Related to: components, component children
- Summary: a component or component child uses CSS values that conform to the snapshot, but not to the theme
- How to fix: update your pattern library
This warning points to elements that implement a component as is required by the pattern library, but where the pattern library itself is inconsistent.
If your theme colors only allow
a component in the pattern library uses
blue and an element in production
implements that component using
blue, this implementation is both right
(according to the component definition) and wrong (according to the color
palette) at the same time. The root cause of this warning is an inconsistent
pattern library, which you will have to update to get rid of the warning.
See also #
- Non-conforming typography expected (the same problem, but for typography)