- Full report name: Unexpected CSS declarations
- Related to: components
- Summary: a component or component child has unexpected additional CSS declarations
- How to fix: remove the excess CSS declarations
A component element or a component's child element has unexpected CSS declarations. The CSS properties listed in the report's full text must be removed to make the component or component child compliant with the pattern library.
Alternative fixes #
- If the additional CSS declarations function as a style utility (e.g. a helper class like
.align-right), remember that you can add style utilities to your configuration. Warhol will not complain about excess declarations that were configured as style utilities.
- If you have configured a style utility and still get an error, check if the declarations in the error message and the declarations for the utility are exactly identical.