- Full report name: Unexpected CSS declarations
- Related to: components
- Summary: a component or component child has unexpected additional css declarations
- How to fix: remove the excess css declarations
A component element or a component's child element has unexpected css declarations. The css properties listed in the report's full text must be removed to make the component or component child compliant with the pattern library.
- If the additional css declarations function as a style utility (eg. a helper class like
.align-right), remember that you can add style utilities to your configuration. Warhol will not complain about excess declarations that were configured as style utilities.
- If you have configured a style utility and still get an error, check if the declarations in the error message and the declarations for the utility are exactly identical.